Natural light photography studio / meeting space in central Calgary, Alberta.
- Natural light studio / workshop / meeting space in the recently renovated historic King Edward School.
- Centrally located in the Marda Loop / Bankview area (1721 29 Ave SW)
- Ample free street parking, a bus stop 2 blocks away, and is within the Car2Go zone.
- Natural light from 2 north-facing character windows, and high ceilings.
- Approx 350 sqft.
- Barrow Espresso coffee shop on the main floor.
- Rental rates: $150/2 hours, $200/4 hours and $300/8 hours. Non-profit and student rates available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.